My nickname is Kilo and sometimes AmitKilo or KiloWorks!
I grew up heavily invested in the video-games culture, and have always been fascinated, influenced, driven, and obssesed by music from titles like Zelda,
Rayman, Final Fantasy, Terraria and many more.
My goal is to write satisfying and memorable video-game themes, atmospheres, effects and any other required in-game audio.
Currently using mainly FL Studio 20 and various Kontakt libraries.
Time Zone: GMT+3
FL STUDIO 20
Character Themes, Location Themes, Atmosphere & Background, Story Telling, SFX, UI Feedback, remixes, arrangments , Midi transcribing and any other in-game audio requirements.
Icons, Banners, UI Design, Logos, Thumbnails, Promotional media, concept art, Pixel art, paint overs & direction
Iconography, Clean Digital Art, UI Design
PBR Material creation, Tiling Textures
Hard poly detailing, character & Hard-Surface Modelling.
Stylized PBR Texturing, hand painting and Skin creation.
Youtube videos, * Memes *, Gifs, Promotional meshups, Music syncing and more.
WordPress, Host managing and CSS
Over my Portfolio-building adventure I have collected a lot of experiance needed to rise WordPress sites from 0, if there’s nobody better at this in your team, I may come handy!
I can collab and communicate through –
Team Viewer –
In case you’re bored, and still reading this, here are some more details that I love sharing!
– I used to run a fairly viewed Youtube channel surrounding Counter Strike Global Offensive, averaging 100k views or more per video.
– I have reached the painful “3 hours of music limit” on Soundcloud by uploading mostly 1m pieces.
– I spend too much of my free time on Reddit.
– I have over 1000 hours of gameplay in – SFM, CS:GO, and Rust.
….And over 500 hours of gameplay in – Terraria & Team Fortress 2.
– For some reason, I’m obsessed with animated desktop backgrounds, Productivity software, early-access bug hunting, mechanical keyboards & Borderlands.
– I ended up in the Top 10 players of my country at the Season 1 of Overwatch. (And was invited to Blizzcon)
– I have been once mentioned in the official CS:GO patch notes (…yay!)
– I took part in the Closed Alpha of “Ark Survival Evolved” under an NDA & had close communication with the developers.
– My highest typing speed on a PC keyboard is 120WPM.
– My favorite Video Game Composers of all time are – Koji Kondo, Christophe herald, Toby Fox, Danny Baranowsky, Nobuo Uematsu, Rémi Gazel, and Pascal Michael.
(The legend of Zelda, Rayman, Undertale, Crypt of the Necrodancer, Final Fantasy, Rayman 1, A Hat In Time)
– My PC Specs are:
i7 8700K, RTX 2070, z390 Gaming X, 16GBx4 3600MHz Vengeance Pro
Huntsman TE Edition, Death Adder Elite, Zowee Camade II
– My Storage specs are:
1x 500GB Evo 970 M.2 OS
1x 2TB Crucial M.2
1x 1TB Crucial M.2
1x 1TB Evo 860
2x 500GB Evo 860
1x 250GB Evo 840
8TB Seagate HDD
2TB of precious Dropbox backup space
– My sound-related specs are:
Sound Blaster AE-9
M-Audio Hammer 88
DT 990 Pro 250 0hm
– My drawing specs are:
Kamvas 16 Pro Tablet
I create a lot of content out of passion, without asking for anything in return.
I’ll highly appriciate it! let me know why 🙂