My nickname is Kilo, and I usually appear as AmitKilo or KiloWorks!
I grew up heavily invested in the video-games culture, and have always been fascinated, influenced, driven, and obsessed by music from titles like Zelda,
Rayman, Final Fantasy, Terraria, and many more.
My goal is to write satisfying and memorable video-game themes, atmospheres, effects, and any other required in-game audio.
I also do 3D & 2D digital artwork.
Currently using mainly FL Studio 20 and various Kontakt libraries.
Time Zone: GMT+3
Personal achievements that I love sharing! –
• I used to run a fairly viewed Youtube channel, surrounding Counter Strike Global Offensive, averaging 100k views or more per video. (1.5m Total Views)
• I have been mentioned in the official CS:GO patch notes (Search for AmitKilo – yay!)
• I ended up in the Top 10 players of my country in Season 1 of Overwatch. (And was almost invited to Blizzcon)
• I reached Top 500 on Overwatch Europe a couple of times, with a peak of 380~
• My peak CS:GO Rank was Global Elite on 3 Different accounts at the same time.
• I Spend way too much time on Reddit, and I’m too proud of my 150,000 Karma, based on mostly original content.
/r/ValheimBuilds – 13k Subs
• I participated in the Closed Alpha of “Ark Survival Evolved” under an NDA & had close communication with the developers for bug testing purposes, I also rised their Subreddit “/r/PlayArk”.
• My highest typing speed on a PC keyboard is 125WPM. (Top 1%)
• I’m obsessed with Productivity software, Early-access bug hunting, Mechanical keyboards, Data organizing & Borderlands.
• My favorite Video Game Composers of all time are – Koji Kondo, Christophe herald, Toby Fox, Danny Baranowsky, Nobuo Uematsu, Rémi Gazel, and Pascal Michael.
(The Legend of Zelda, Rayman, Undertale, Crypt of the Necrodancer, Final Fantasy, Rayman 1, A Hat In Time)
Past online nicknames that I may be known for:
AmitTubey | Kilo Man | amit_878 | AmitKiloX | Guidaux | Guidaux_ | CrossStyle | amit878
Other Websites That I host:
ALQaholic.com | UziShalev.com | ChenBr.com
• My PC Specs are:
i7 8700K, RTX 2070, z390 Gaming X, 16GBx4 3600MHz Vengeance Pro
Huntsman TE Edition, Death Adder PRO V2
• My Storage specs are:
☁️ DS420+ Synology Nas:
💾 1x – 8TB Seagate HDD
💾 1x – 8TB Iron NAS HDD
💾 1x – 500GB Evo 970 M.2 – OS
💾 1x – 2TB Crucial M.2
💾 1x – 1TB External Crucial M.2
💾 1x – 1TB Evo 870
💾 1x – 1TB Evo 860
💾 2x – 500GB Evo 860
☁️ 2TB Dropbox
⚓ Sabrent 4-Bay Docking Station
• My sound-related specs are:
> Neumann NDH 20
> Sound Blaster AE-9
> M-Audio Hammer 88
• My drawing specs are:
> Kamvas 16 Pro Tablet
I create a lot of content out of passion, without asking for anything in return.
I’ll highly appriciate it! let me know why 🙂
🎵 FL STUDIO 20 + Cubase
Character Themes, Location Themes, Atmosphere & Background, Story Telling, SFX, UI Feedback, Remixes, Arrangments , Midi transcribing and any other in-game audio requirements.
🖌️ Adobe Photoshop
Icons, Banners, UI Design, Logos, Thumbnails, Promotional media, Concept art, Pixel art, Paint overs & direction
Iconography, Clean Digital Art, UI Design
🧊 SUBSTANCE DESIGNER
PBR Material creation, Tiling Textures
Hard poly detailing, Character & Hard-Surface Modelling.
🧊 Substance Painter
Stylized PBR Texturing, Hand painting and Skin creation.
🎬 After Effects
Youtube videos, * Memes *, Gifs, Promotional meshups, Music syncing and more.
WordPress, Host managing and CSS
Over my Portfolio-building adventure I have collected a lot of experiance needed to rise WordPress sites from zero.
🎬 Reddit platform managing
opening a subreddit info
🌐 bots & File managing
🤝 Collaboration Platforms -
I can collab and communicate through various platforms, including:
💬 Chat & Discussion
📂 Document & File sharing
> Google Docs:
> Dropbox / Dropbox Papers:
✔️ Checkboard & Milestone trackers
🎮 Game Engines
> Unity Collaborate:
🕹️ Remote Control
> Team Viewer: